Monday, October 19, 2015

Alien dash pt 1

Snownut, aka Adrian invites me to ride to Roswell, NM with him. Who am I to say 'no'?
We decide to meet in Spanish Fork. We get a late start due to horrendous traffic so we are only able to get to Price before we stop for the night. The next day it's a short ride to Green River, Utah where we stop at one of my favorite photo ops, the Golden Ratio sculpture. 



The map of our route to Roswell.
On our way again we pass Wilson's arch just south of Moab, Utah.


Camping near Pagosa Springs, Colorado.

On the road again.....We are on a long lonely stretch of road and are passing an SUV when I notice their rear tire is EXTREMELY low. I gesture to the two gals in the car and they hesitantly pull over (hey...this crazy biker is waving his arm at us...). They see the tire is low and accept my offer to help. After discovering the spare is as low on air as the other tire we decide to just fluff up the tire on the car with my slime compressor.
They were both very nice and Adrian and I were glad to be of assistance!
We stop at a Texas BBQ for a good meal and super rootbeer.






We visit Roswell in part 2

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks 4 Sharing. !! Great Scenic Area To Ride. .!!

Unknown said...

Thanks 4 Sharing. !! Great Scenic Area To Ride. .!!

Ken said...

Thanks Dan, I love that area...and the more I ride in New Mexico the more I'm liking it!

Jill Johnson said...

Thanks for saving us. We are sure glad you came along and didn't murder is! :) but really, you guys are our heroes!

Jill Johnson said...

Thanks for saving us. We are sure glad you came along and didn't murder is! :) but really, you guys are our heroes!

Jill Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ken said...

Jill, Thanks for letting Adrian and I get our "good deed daily" done. You two were fun to talk to, I hope the rest of your trip was fun and safe!