Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fathers and sons ride June 18-19 2010

Each year on Fathers day weekend, I host a "Fathers and sons" ride. Riders don't have to bring their father or son, but they have to be one or the other, or both. Here are some pics of previous F&S rides.

Rain in Eden Utah.


Kenny, Casey, Brent.
Tito, Code, Rooster.


Top row; Tyler, Fenton, Will, Theron
Bottom; Keith, Ken, Jacob


The first F&S ride (2006) Escalante Utah. We had one interloper that year. :)

For 2010 we went to Lava Hot Springs in Idaho. The reason for choosing that locale was so my brother-in-law, Bruce, and my nephew-in-law, Tobin, could ride down from Idaho Falls meet us at Bear Lake and join us.
Getting ready to leave our house.



This year Fenton and Theron were able to go with me.



Dinner at.....can't remember what the name was, but it's on main street in Lava



Concentrate Theron, look at the eyes!


The group pics; Bruce, Tobin, Theron, Tito, Josh, Stan, Ken, Fenton, Code, Rooster



Bike line up pic. The F&S is just an overnighter. After breakfast and pics we split up and headed for home. Thanks for coming everyone, see you next year!
If you haven't gone on the F&S ride, but want to let me know and I'll email you the info when I get next year organized.

No comments: