Monday, October 28, 2019

So Ut jaunt

I take off for Southern Utah and maybe some Nevada on a Wednesday.
The plan was to stay for 3 maybe 4 days, but when I call home the first night Bev is quite ill so I get up the next morning and head for home. I can't really do anything useful to help her, but its not fun to be sick and alone.....so we hang out watching TV.
The shows we watched weren't that great, but the company was good! :)

But back to my 'trip'.
I ride through Milford, a small and nice, quiet town of friendly people.

A stop at Parawan Gap to see the petroglyphs is in order.



Drawings on both sides of the road...

Then to Kolob Canyon, part of Zion National Park.



And I grab a hotel, then book it home the next day.
Quickies can be good too.....this was a nice ride!

No comments: