Monday, September 26, 2022

SCMA Triple Crown 2022 Best 15 Roads *Central*

Central California

(6) Ca35 Skyline Blvd

 





(7)  Ca190 Porterville to Kernville


This eatery is about halfway through the ride, I took the opportunity to have what-turned-out-to-be an excellent breakfast!


I also had a long and enjoyable chat with this guy, Larry. Larry filled me in on on local history, and his part in said history. It is impressive for a person to have such deep roots! 
He also pointed out a natural spring across the road... I drained my water bottle twice while there.



(8) Ca198 Coalinga to San Lucas






(9) Ca245 Junction of Ca198 Visalia to Junction of  Ca180





(10) Caliente Bodfish Rd. Caliente to Lake Isabella

I used this receipt twice...
(see southern section Woodford-Tehachapi Rd)


















No comments: