Monday, September 26, 2022

SCMA Triple Crown 2022 Best 15 Roads *Southern*

 (11) Woodford-Tehachapi Rd. Junction of Ca202 to Keen

I arrived at the Keene cafe early enough to enjoy a tasty breakfast before checking off the Cesar Chavez memorial, and then doing this road.
I used the Keene cafe receipt to start the Tehachapi road then reversed my ride and rode it the other direction (it was just as enjoyable the second time as the first!) so I then used the same receipt to start the Caliente-Bodfish road.


+

The beautiful grounds at the Cesar Chavaz monument

The Keene Cafe

A BnB or just train collection...I couldn't tell


(12)  Ca33 Jct of Ca150 (Ojai) to Maricopa











(13) Ca74 Hemet to Palm Desert





(14)  Ca76 Oceanside to Lake Henshaw


(15)  S1 Sunrise Highway










No comments: