Monday, September 26, 2022

SMCA Triple Crown 2022 National Parks 1 - 12

California Adventure Series, Parks
1 - 12
#1 Cabrillo NM








#2 Channel Islands NP








#3 Death Valley NP





#4 Devil's Postpile NM








#5 Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mts NM







#6 Fort Point NHS




When I parked my bike this man approached me and we engaged in a long and very enjoyable conversation. I also learned a TON about the Bay area from him. It is these type of encounters that make traveling so much fun!


#7 Golden Gate NRA




These two Gentlemen stopped and chatted with me for several minutes, then offered to give me a blessing, asking for my safety on my travels. 
Of course I accepted their kind offer and additionally asked that they give my bike a blessing. I normally attend a bike blessing every year, but since I had missed the last two years I took advantage of this opportunity.





#8 John Muir NHS


"May the forest be with you" - John Muir

Visitor Center


#9 Joshua Tree NP








#10 Kings Canyon NP



#11 Lassen Volcanic NP




#12 Lava Beds NP














No comments: