Friday, June 4, 2021

California 15 Best Roads - part 3 of 4

 #11 - Ca-29/175 Calistoga to Hopland  - Northern California


As I was taking this pic two of the Firemen at this station stopped to talk with me. We had a great chat and lots of laughs. 
That is one of the best things about traveling is the spontaneous interactions with such good people!


I stayed at the beautiful Clear Lake for two nights.

Looking out over the lake from the back of my lodging.


(And the last road on this trip)
#12 - Ca-20 Marysville to I-80  - Northern California






When I left on this trip I had hoped to get all 15, but as I got closer to the end of my planned route I found out the  Morman Emigrant Trail was still closed. So I decided to head home and return to California in a couple of weeks and finish the rest of these incredible roads.

My plan is to return the first weeks of June and bag the rest and finish this RR with a part 4


No comments: